Unlock Your iPhone Screen Password within 3 Steps
Step 1: Connect Device. Choose feature "Unlock iOS Screen".
Step 2: Download Firmware Package. Choose a save path and click "Download" to proceed.
Step 3: Start Unlocking. Click "Start Unlock" to remove iPhone passcode.
Unlock Apple ID on iPhone/iPad without Password
Forgot Apple ID password? How do I unlock my Apple ID without password? 4uKey iPhone Unlocker can solve these issues. It removes Apple ID from all activated iPhone or iPad. Using the professional Apple ID removal tool, you don't need to learn special knowledge to enjoy all features again.
After Removing your Apple ID, Your Device Can:
All iOS versions are supported no matter Find My iPhone is on or off. Illegal removing for business purposes is prohibited.
If Find My iPhone is enabled, please pay attention to the following points.
- For device running iOS 10.2 and below, the removal of Apple ID will cause data loss.
- If your device is running from iOS 10.2 to 11.3, then you can unlock Apple ID without data loss.
- To remove Apple ID from the device running iOS 11.4 or later, the Two-Factor Authentication & screen passcode should be enabled. The process will cause data loss.
Do NOT factory reset iPhone after removing Apple ID, or you need to activate this device with original Apple ID. At this time, you won't be able to remove the Apple ID through the software again!
FAQS about Tenorshare 4uKey iPhone Unlocker
? How much does it cost to unlock a disabled iPhone?
The loweset price provided by 4ukey is $35.95 for 1 month license. Most full-featured iPhone unlock tool would charge you $50-to $100 to unlock a disabled iPhone. Though there are some unlock tools are cheap indeed, it takes a long time to unlock and the success rate is low.
? Can I unlock my iPad without iTunes?
Yes, you can use a professional unlock tool to unlock your iPad, such as 4ukey.
- Download and Install 4ukey on your PC/Mac.
- Run the program then connect the iPhone with broken screen to the computer via a USB cable.
- Click "Unlock Lock Screen" and download the lastest firmware on the 4ukey.
- Click "Start Unlock" . After it finished, you can access your iPad successfully.
? How to disable the lock screen on the iPhone/iPad
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings application on the iPhone/iPad
- Scroll down to find the 'Face ID & Passcode' or 'Touch ID & Passcode'
- Turn off lock screen on iPhone/iPad
? How do I get rid of previous owner Apple ID?
4ukey iPhone Unlocker can unlock Apple ID within seconds if the version is iOS 11 and Earlier.
- Launch 4uKey and select the option "Unlock Apple ID".
- Connect your iOS device to computer and unlock the screen.
- Click the "Start" button, it will start to unlock your Apple ID.
? Can you unlock a disabled iphone without losing data?
No. Currently, none of software has the technology to unlock iPhone without losing the data. If you have backup file, then you can restore backup file to iPhone after unlocking the disabled iPhone. Otherwise, you will lose all data on your iPhone.
? How many times can you enter wrong passcode on iPhone?
You have 6 chances to enter wrong passcode. If you enter incorrect password six times continuously, your iPhone will be locked with a prompt saying 'iPhone is Disabled, try again in 1 minute'.