5 Ways to Unlock Forgot Pattern Lock Android [Updated]
The pattern lock in Android phones is provided to keep devices safe and accessible easily by the owner. But sometimes, people get locked out of their device if the lock is forgotten. So, if you are also putting up queries like "I forgot my android pattern" on the internet then you can stop looking. Here is the list of various methods about Android forgot pattern lock that they can try out to unlock their device.
- Method 1. Best Android Pattern Unlocker Software: 4ukey for Android
- Method 2. Unlock Android Pattern Using Android Device Manager
- Method 3. Unlock Samsung Pattern Using 'Find My Mobile' Service
- Method 4. Use the 'Forgot Pattern' Feature to Unlock Pattern Lock
- Method 5. Factory Reset Your Phone to Bypass Pattern Lock
If you forgot the pattern lock on Android devices, then it is a matter of worry. Here in this article, we are going to tell people 5 possible methods. You can take a look at each method and see which one will work for you in the best possible way.
Method 1. Best Android Pattern Unlocker Software: 4ukey for Android
The first and most reliable method is using Tenorshare Android Password Reset Tool 4uKey for Android. It can help the users to understand how to unlock android phone pattern lock if forgotten. The users can easily unlock the device pattern lock and another screen lock too. It is a smart and sophisticated tool which can help the users to bypass all kind of security lock in Android phones.
The key features of the software are mentioned below:
- Unlock pattern, password, screen lock PIN, and fingerprint
- Simple and safe unlocking process
- Automatic system detection software
- Support for most Android devices
Here is the step-by-step guide you need to follow to learn how to unlock phone pattern with Tenorshare 4uKey.
Download and install the software and launch it when it is ready. Connect your phone with computer and it will be automatically detected by the tool.
Choose Remove Screen Lock feature. And click on the Start button on the screen to initiate the pattern removal process. The software will prepare the data environment and send the package to the phone.
Next, the software will give a pop-up that password removal will erase the device data. Click on the OK button.
Finally, follow the on-screen process and the software will remove the pattern from the device.
As you try to unlock the android forgot pattern with Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, you will see how easy it is. You can further restore the device data from Google backup.
- The process is easy and clear to follow.
- It is available on Android 2 to Android 11 to remove pattern lock.
- It also supports bypassing Samsung Google account verification after reset.
- It will erase data on Android devices.
- It now cannot be used on Sony, OnePlus and Oppo devices.
Method 2. Unlock Android Pattern Using Android Device Manager
When you forgot pattern lock, using the Android Device Manager is like a universal option. This method works for all android devices as long as you have logged into the Google Account on your devices, and can remotely erase the data and settings from the phone. The reset will bypass the pattern lock and you'll have access to the device.
Visit the official Find My Device page and log in with your Google credentials.
- As you enter the interface, you will see the devices linked to your Google account and their location on the map.
Tap on the Erase option on the left side panel and you will be prompted to enter your password to erase the device.
- This will reset the device and the pattern lock will also be removed from the phone.
- The service can be used for all devices.
- It is useful unless Find My Device is enable on the phone.
- It requires internet connection and active phone.
- It works for Android 4.0 and above.
Method 3. Unlock Samsung Pattern Using 'Find My Mobile' Service
If you prefer knowing how to unlock android phone pattern lock without Gmail ID, then you can use the Find My Mobile service with the Samsung account on your phone. But this service is only available for the Samsung device users.
Visit the official website for Samsung Find My Mobile service. You will have to log in with the Samsung account to enter the interface.
- After you log in, you will see the Unlock option on the right side panel. Tap on the option and you can enter the Samsung account password to unlock it.
- This method is very helpful for Samsung users.
- It only takes a few minutes to unlock the device.
- This service is only available for Samsung users.
- The prerequisite is that you have enabled remote unlock.
Method 4. Use the 'Forgot Pattern' Feature to Unlock Pattern Lock
The "Android pattern unlock" feature also comes with an inbuilt forgot pattern function. This allows the users to simply unlock the device by using their Google ID and password.
When you've entered the wrong passcode for 5 times, the "forgot pattern" option will appear on the screen. Click on it and you will be navigated to another screen to choose whether you want to use the security question or Google account to unlock the device.
Choose the Google account option and enter the details. You will be prompted to reset the pattern and as you set the new lock, you will easily get access to your device.
- This method is quick and easy.
- It won't work if the device doesn't have an active internet connection.
- This way of unlocking Android pattern only works for phones running Android 4.4 or lower.
Method 5. Factory Reset Your Phone to Bypass Pattern Lock
Another method that you can try if you forgot pattern lock of android device is factory reset. This will entirely restore the device to its original condition when you bought it. And you will lose the data stored on the device.
Enter the Recovery mode on your phone. You can use the volume up and down button to navigate through the option and power button to select the option.
Choose the Factory Reset option from the screen to wipe away the data from the device. Once the reset is finished, you can reboot your device and there will be no lock pattern on the screen.
- The process is very effective to remove the pattern lock.
- It is complicated and different for different brands.
If you forgot screen lock pattern of your phone, then don't be panic and try any of the above-mentioned solutions. All of these methods are very useful. But if you find the process complicated, then Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, a great Android Pattern Lock Unlocker is always at your rescue. It is a simple, safe, and reliable method to unlock your device as quickly as possible.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac