Best 8 Ways to Bypass Pattern Lock on Samsung
A number of users have Android smartphones, particularly Samsung, and they tend to protect their handset with the help of a pattern lock. But sometimes, people may forget this pattern due to their busy schedule or other reasons. So today we will help you know how to remove pattern lock on Samsung S22/21/20/10/9/8/7.. Let us begin.
8 Methods to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung
Here are 8 methods that can help you if you are facing "forgot pattern lock Samsung" issue.
- 1: Use Samsung "Find My Mobile" Service
- 2: Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Pattern Lock
- 3: Use 4uKey for Android to Bypass Pattern Lock on Samsung hot
- 4: Use "Forgot Pattern" Feature (Android 4.4 or Lower)
- 5: Use ADB to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung
- 6: Boot into Safe Mode to Bypass Third-Party Lock Screen
- 7: Bypass Samsung Pattern Lock Using Emergency Call
- 8: Use Factory Reset to Bypass Pattern Lock Samsung
1: Use Samsung "Find My Mobile" Service
If you are a big Samsung fan, you must be aware that the company has installed all its handsets with "Find My Mobile" service. This feature is used to find the Samsung device. But it can also be used to bypass the lock. Here are the steps that you need to follow to bypass pattern lock on Samsung.
Begin with logging into the Samsung account that you have set up on your phone on a web browser.
Tap on "Unlock" option and start to unlock.
Next, enter the samsung account password to allow you to remove pattern lock on Samsung.
2: Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Pattern Lock
One more way to know how to bypass pattern lock on Samsung is using Android Device Manager. In order to use this feature, Android Device Manager must be turned on your smartphone. If the feature is turned on, here that steps that you need to follow.
- Begin by visiting its website on a different browser, and sign in using your Google account that you have set up on the Samsung.
- Select the device you wish to unlock.
Tap on "Erase" button to erase Android pattern. This will also erase all content including pattern lock from the device.
3: Use 4uKey for Android to Bypass Pattern Lock on Samsung
If you need to bypass pattern lock on Samsung, then using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the best option that you have. This tool can unlock screen lock on Samsung Galaxy 22/21/20/10/9/8/7, including pattern, fingerprints, or password with data loss. And for some old Samsung devices like Galaxy S6/5/4/3, it will not lose the data.
Here are the steps that you need to follow if you forgot Samsung phone pattern unlock code.
- First, download 4uKey and connect your Samsung to the PC using a cable. This tool will detect your handset.
Once your device is connected, it will prompt you to the home interface, choose "Remove Screen Lock".
If you have early Samsung devices, then click on Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss, and go on. If not, choose another and jump to Step 06.
Now select the device name and model to automatically download the data package.
Next, put your phone into download mode and start removing the pattern lock.
So to remove most Samsung pattern lock but lose the data, choose "Remove Screen Lock" and tap on "Start" button.
Next, the software will ask to confirm the process, please click on "Yes". The unlock process will start soon.
You also need to follow the steps to enter recovery mode and reboot the system.
Once the device is restarted, your device will have no pin or pattern, solving your "forgot my screen lock pattern on Samsung" issue.
4: Use "Forgot Pattern" Feature (Android 4.4 or Lower)
If you are facing the "forgotten pattern password Samsung galaxy" issue running on Android 4.4 and lower, then it can be solved too. Enter a wrong pin or pattern for 5 or more time and select "Forgot Pattern." Then you need to enter Google account credentials and you are set to go to remove the pattern lock on Samsung.
5: Use ADB to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung
Use ADB to bypass Samsung pattern lock need USB debugging enabled on your device. This method goes a bit deep and can be difficult to understand. But still if you want to try it, here are the steps.
- Connect your handset to the computer.
- In ADB directory, open Command prompt. Type the "adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key" command and hit Enter.
Restart your handset and your lock screen will be gone. That's it.
6: Boot into Safe Mode to Bypass Third-Party Lock Screen
In safe mode, your Samsung phone will not run any third-party apps. So if you are using a 3rd-party lock app, then the pattern lock can be disabled in this situation. Follow the given below steps to remove the pattern lock on Samsung.
Boot your device in Safe Mode:
- Way 1: Turn off Samsung, and then turn it on. When you see the Samsung logo, press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Way 2: Press and hold the Power button, and then tap the Safe Mode menu.
- This will disable the third-party lock screen temporarily.
Delete the 3rd-party lock screen and reboot your device.
7: Bypass Samsung Pattern Lock Using Emergency Call
Crashing the lock screen can also be a lifesaver if you wonders how to bypass pattern lock on Samsung. This method only works on Android 5.0–5.1.1.
- Tap the emergency call option on the lock screen and enter 10 asterisks (*).
- Now copy and paste these asterisks in the same field until there is no space for entering new character.
This will crash the lock screen and will allow you the access to your phone.
8: Use Factory Reset to Bypass Pattern Lock Samsung
Last but not least, factory reset Samsung remains option that will erase all your data including the pattern and will make your phone work as a new one. To bypass the pattern lock Samsung:
- Turn off the device. Pressing Volume down and power button at the same time.
Enter the recovery mode from the menu and select "Wipe Data" or "Factory Reset" option.
Having said this, it is clear from the above solutions that using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the best option to remove pattern lock on Samsung. If you feel the article was helpful, let us know by commenting below.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac