The Fact about iCloud Not in Settings
With recent updates, the iCloud feature that could be spotted easily in the Settings section has gone missing for the users. If the iCloud does not appear in settings, it is most probably in the user section that has newly been introduced to the iPhone interface.
- Part 1: Why Is iCloud Not in Settings?
- Part 2: Where Is iCloud in Settings?
- Bonus Tip: How to Backup Data If iCloud Is Not Showing in Settings?
Part 1: Why Is iCloud Not in Settings?
If you are wondering why "iCloud is not in my settings?" well, you are not alone! Another reason your iCloud is not in settings could be the lack of minimum system requirements for the iCloud to function. Some of these requirements are:
- Having an Apple ID – to operate iCloud on your device, it is necessary to have an Apple ID. You can also check if you got logged out or if your session requires you to log in again.
- Active Internet – this is a very basic requirement, and most of you must already be aware of it. But at times, due to slow connectivity or connection failure, you might encounter issues accessing iCloud.
- Updated Software – at times, your iCloud might disappear without you initiating any software update. This happens because your system is not up to date. Therefore, you need to start an update to use the latest iCloud features.
Part 2: Where Is iCloud in Settings?
If you are unable to locate your iCloud in the place where it was before, you can follow these steps given below:
- Click on the Settings option on your iPhone.
- Try looking for the iCloud option in the drop-down menu.
- If this does work, then sign in to your Apple ID on your device.
Click on your User Profile, and you will find the iCloud Setting.
If this still does not work, feel free to reach out to Apple customer care and communicate your query.
Bonus Tip: How to Backup Data If iCloud Not Showing in Settings?
What can you do if you urgently need to backup your data, but your iCloud does not appear in Setting? Is there any solution to easily backup your iPhone data to your PC? Tenorshare iCareFone is the answer to your questions.
As a powerful and professional iOS file manager tool, iCareFone helps to backup and restore iPhone easily, and manage iPhone contacts/photos/videos/music without iTunes restriction
Wondering how you can use Tenorshare iCareFone? Follow the simple steps given below:
Download iCareFone and launch it, and then connect your iPhone to PC via a reliable USB cable.
Tap the Backup& Restore Feature and select files you want to backup.
After selecting files, click Backup at the lower right corner. Wait for a few minutes, the backup process will be completed. You can view the backup data on a PC.
Managing files and forming a backup is not a tedious process when you enjoy the trusted and exceptional services of Tenorshare iCareFone. Your iCloud might act up several times due to numerous reasons. Still, instead of worrying about that, you can simply switch to Tenorshare iCareFone and enjoy a smooth backup process.