LINE Theme Creator: All You Should Know
LINE application is not just a messenger app. It’s a place where all the social activity comes to life. It has made user experience more fun and enjoyable by customizable options like stickers and themes. You can also be a LINE theme creator to make your own unique theme. So what exactly do we need to create LINE themes? Read on.
- Part 1: What is LINE Theme
- Part 2: How to Set & Change A LINE Theme
- Part 3: How to Be A LINE Theme Creator
- Bonus: How to Backup LINE Chat from PC
Part 1: What is LINE Theme
A LINE theme is a way to make the LINE app interface more catchy, colorful and the way you want. When you apply a theme, it changes the background wallpaper, and also changes the normal buttons with images. With hundreds of thousands themes available on the theme store, you can set which ever seems to please your eyes more.
Part 2: How to Set & Change A LINE Theme
When you install the application for the first time, there is no theme applied and the interface is default. However, you can change and apply a theme right away if that’s what you want at anytime.
Go to Settings by tapping on the gear looking button on the top right of the screen. Then select Themes > My Themes.
Now you will see a list of themes that are available for free. Download and apply the one you want.
Tap on the Theme Shop. There are tons of themes from the theme store, you can choose whichever you like and pay for it with LINE coins.
Related Read: Customize LINE with LINE Theme Changer app
Part 3: How to Be A LINE Theme Creator
If you like to create and draw, or you don't want to use existing themes, as for LINE, you can create a theme by registering yourself as a LINE Theme Creator on the LINE Creators Market.
LINE Theme creator market is open for everyone. This platform give all LINE users an opportunity to create stickers, emojis and themes. All you need to do is to login with your LINE account and start working on your theme. Follow the steps below.
Go to LINE Creators Market website and login to My page using your LINE account. Once you have logged in, click on New Submission.
- Enter and save all the text information that is required for your theme.
- Prepare pictures for your theme in advance. Then compress them in a ZIP file format and upload the file.
- Now you have to set color kin and the background. Choose those that go well with your images.
- Once you have submitted all the required things, your theme goes for approval from LINE. After approval, you will successfully create a theme to let everyone use.
- By making themes the public likes, you will become the best line theme creator.
Bonus: How to Backup LINE Chat from PC
Besides all the related tips, here is another LINE tips to help you backup chat from PC. So you can view or restore at anytime. Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer is a wonderful software that has provided users with the ability to backup LINE chat from PC. Follow the steps given below in order to manage your LINE social apps data and backup from PC.
- Download and install iCareFone Transfer on your PC or Mac. Once done, run the program.
Select LINE and then click on Backup Now. The software will now automatically begin backing up your LINE data.
When the following screen comes before you, it means your LINE app data has been backed up successfully.
After backup, click on “View & Restore” to view the data or select to restore LINE to your iPhone or PC then. Make sure to read any prompt that appears on the screen before proceeding.
LINE Theme offers a very customizable interface that allows you to make the app look like what you want. In this article, we introduce how to set a LINE theme and how to be a LINE theme creator. So start making your own theme or sticker right now! By the way, if you are intrested in backing up and resotring LINE chat data, you can learn more with Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer.
- Flexibly transfer WhatsApp from iPhone 13 to Android;
- Flexibly transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone 13;
- Backup WhatsApp iPhone to PC/Mac Freely & Easily;
- Restore WhatsApp Backup to iPhone, iPad, Android;